Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sachin Tendulkar reaches 11000 mark

The only Sachin Tendulkar - Master Blastercricketer I love to watch anytime is 'Sachin Tendulkar'. For past few years I don't watch a match in which India plays if Sachin is not there in the team.

He is one of the person in my list of personalities whom I would love to meet sometime in my life (along with Rajinikanth, Abdul Kalam, Vijayakumar I.P.S etc.,).

For me, he is the best attacking batsman India has ever produced. Understandably due to age / physical conditions he has changed his style of batting now. Still I love watching him :)

I know of many people who still have hope in India winning a match as long as Sachin is there in the crease.

The latest record of Sachin is: He is the 3rd person in the world to reach 11000 runs in Test cricket and the 1st person from India to do so. Congrats Sachin. Keep 'em coming.

Btw, Brian Lara and Allan Border are the two persons before him. I am sure he would overtake them in the near future :)

The best part which I like in Sachin is he seldom responds to his critics via media. Mostly he responds with his BAT. I guess that is one attitude everyone of us may want to practice ourself in our respective profession!

No comments: