Friday, November 16, 2007

Best Quotes on Sachin Tendulkar ...

Check out the best 25 quotes on Sachin Tendulkar here.

One of the best quote on Sachin is:

I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel! in reference to Sachin Tendulkar.
- Sir Don Bradman

2 comments:

Razib Ahmed said...

I am a fan of Tendukar
but I think that Bradman is much better than Sachin. The way Bradman played and
scored the records is amazing. Tendulkar or Lara are no way near to bradman. There is an informative entry in my blog titled: 51
things about Sachin Tendulkar
. If you have time then you can take a look.Thanks.

Vadivel said...

As I have never seen any match which bradman has played I don't want to comment on it!!

But one thing which i would strongly advocate in favor of Sachin and Lara is the amount of cricket they have played and the quality of bowlers they have played are much superior than what Bradman have played during his days. I mean these days there are hell a lot of matches in a calendar year ... so maintaining the scoring rate and body fitness for 16+ yrs in this industry is a great achievement.