Thursday, December 13, 2007

Indian of the Year ...

NDTV is conducting a poll to find out the 'Indian of the year' in 5 different categories. They are:

1. Leader -- My choice was 'Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam'

2. Sports -- Out of the lot I always like the achievements of 'Viswanathan Anand' so I voted for him.

In my view, when Sehwag was in his peak form was compared with Sachin tendulakar. But he didn't last for long in international circuit with the same consistency! Now people has started to promote Dhoni .. only time can say whether Dhoni would meet people's demand consistantly!

3. Cinema - My obvious choice was 'Rajinikanth - the Boss'

4. Global Indian -- I left out this section as I am not too sure.

5. Business -- I left out this section as I am not too sure.

6. Music -- I went for A.R. Rehman

7. UnSung Heroes -- I went for 'Indian Soldiers - Super heroes'

Don't be left out, go and cast your vote here

1 comment:

Visor said...

In the business section, I can recommend two people - Ratan Tata for his Corus takeover and Ambani brothers for making their wealth double

A Related survey based on the Indian of the Year