Friday, March 7, 2008

3 Way Chess!

Mr. X: How good are you in chess?
Mr. Y: Pretty Good.

Mr. X: Oh is it! How long are you into this game?
Mr. Y: I am playing since my childhood and have represented my school, college, district, state and India too!! I have won numerous awards in this game!

Mr. X: Wow great. In how many moves can you defeat a person?
Mr. Y: Normal to intermediate level players I can easily beat in 3 moves. Master level players I will easily beat in 15 moves.

Mr. X: Man you are terrific. I am glad I met you now.
Mr. Y: Yeah its fine. These are small things for my standard

Mr. X: How about playing a game of chess with me. Don't bother I am not a great player like you but would want to give it a shot.
Mr. Y: Actually I need to rush. But no issues I can finish you off in 5 mins and go. Do you have a chessboard with you? If not, i can take my pocket board which Viswanathan Anand gave it to me as a gift when he lost to me last week!!!

Mr. X: oh my God. Viswanathan Anand has lost to you. Ok then I don't think I can beat you alone. Shall I invite my friend also to play with us?
Mr. Y: No problem you can call any number of your friends for your help dude. I have no issues at all. Then starts laughing sarcastically.

Mr. X: Runs and brings one of his friend from his neighbourhood. He then says, we are ready come into my drawing room we start our game.
Mr. Y: Picks up his mobile phone and talks to somebody saying that he will come to his house in 10 mins sharply. Then he starts walking pretty casually towards Mr. X's drawing room.

By the time Mr. Y reaches there Mr. X shouts saying come fast I have played my first move.

Mr. Y: ...sarcastically thinks..... what a rush for guys to lose to me....... but on reaching the drawing room he faints immediately.

WHY? Think for a minute and scroll down
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

this is the chessboard which Mr. X uses for playing :)






Want to know about 3-Way chess and its rules?

Check out - http://meignorant.com/3-way_chess

After learning the rules, try your luck with 3-way chess here - http://astor.it.jyu.fi/chess/

No comments: