Saturday, March 22, 2008

I was born on the same day 32 yrs ago :)

Today is my birthday and I was born on the same day 32 years ago (23-Mar-1976).

This is the second consecutive birthday I am all alone here in Dallas and missing the fun I used to have with Sai :( Incidently today is Sai's 'Nakshatra' birthday as well :)

I have no major plans today. I wanted to go to a temple and then have some good meal :)


Update:


Went to Shridi Sai Baba Temple in Plano. It was a very nice feeling and I was there for approx 20 minutes.

4 comments:

Veen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VADIVEL.

Veen said...

mann you are getting old

Vadivel said...

Thanks Praveen :)

Sivakasi Mahesh said...

கர்த்தர் உன்னைக் காக்கிறவர்; கர்த்தர் உன் வலதுபக்கத்திலே உனக்கு நிழலாயிருக்கிறார்
கர்த்தர் உன்னை எல்லாத் தீங்குக்கும் விலக்கிக் காப்பார்; அவர் உன் ஆத்துமாவைக் காப்பாற்றுவார் (சங்கீதம் 121 : 5,7)

பிறந்த நாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் !!!!!
- மகேஷ் குமார்