Saturday, March 1, 2008

Watched NBA match Live in Stadium

Yesterday evening I went with my colleague Sudharsan for a NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Sacramento Kings in American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX.

We went 1 hour early to avoid getting stuck in traffic at the last minute and also to get the parking slot easily :) The atmosphere was really great. The stadium was quite big and attendance for that match was 20,354.



When we went in teams where practising and it was good to see them shoot at the basket with ease from various positions. One thing I noticed here is during breaks, timeouts we don't get bored as they do some events in that short time slot also ... Interesting! The best of the lot is cheerleaders dance performances :)



I participated in a survey there and won a beads chain as a gift. I have no clue on what i need to do with it :)


Back home we are crazy about Cricket I guess these people here are crazy about NBA and Football! I have watched few matches in ESPN but I haven't understood anything majorly. But Sudharsan helped me understand the rules and watching the match after knowing it was fun.

In the place I am staying now I majorly see only desi people. That's one another thing which I love about yesterdays match! Happy to see lots of American 'Girls' and guys at one place :)

The match was won by Dallas Mavericks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to hear vadivel. but feeling bad of verizon :-(. anyway happy to see u in action and njoying US life.