Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kuselan, Dasavathram Songs ...

I am listening to Kuselan songs for past few days and at the first instant the songs wheren't that catchy to me. The only song which was catchy on hearing it from the first time is Cinema Cinema.

In my view, Top 3 songs of Kuselan are:

1. Cinema Cinema
Artist(s): Shankar Mahadevan
Lyricist: Vaali

2. Perinba
Artist(s): Kailash Kher, Prasanna
Lyricist: Yugabharathi

3. Om Zaarare
Artist(s): Daler Mehndi, Chitra, Sadhana Sargam
Lyricist: Vaali

In my view, Top 3 songs of Dasavatharam are:

1. Ulaga Nayagan
Singer : Vinith
Lyrics : Vairamuthu

2. Kallai Mattum Kandal
Singer : Hariharan & Chorous
Lyrics : Vaali

3. Mukundha Mukundha
Singer : Sadhana Sargam & Kamal Hassan
Lyrics: Vaali

As of now, I feel that Dasvatharam songs were more catchy and the music was great. I love hearing to those songs more than Kuselan.

Needless to say, Muthu and Chandramukhi songs where also not catchy to me when it initially came out. But as day progress i started liking it!!! May be this movie too would add to that list!

No comments: