Saturday, August 4, 2007

Did Shah Jahan really built Taj Mahal?

I was searching for some good travel agency as myself and my wife wants to visit Delhi and Agra after few months (based on the climatic condition there). I have been there to those places during my school days for a weeks trip.

During the search I stumbled upon this article which has made me think whether "Shah Jahan" really built Taj Mahal or not? [Don't forget to check the Photographs section at the bottom of the article.]

After that, I also went through http://www.flex.com/~jai/articles/tajmahal.html where an exhaustive summary of evidence ranging over 100 points!!! has been provided. The actual source is from the book "TajMahal: The True Story" written by historian Shri. P. N. Oak.

I am now wondering whether what we studied in History are all wrong? Have we been fed with incorrect information for this long? If yes is the answer then what could be the motive behind this!?!

No comments: