Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dasavatharam = Fancy dress competition!

I wasn't commenting much on the film as such till date because I watched the movie just yesterday which happened to be my wedding day (12th July). Guys to be very frank I haven't watched a worst movie like this in the recent past :( Before seeing the movie I loved the songs .... but on seeing the picturaization I lost interest in the songs as well now. To me, 'Santhosh Subramanimam' is a very good movie compared to 'Dasavatharam'. Only two characters which are nice to watch are 'Balram Naidu' and 'Japanese Karate Master' .... the rest are all plain trash.

If you want me to share my experience in one line this is how I would say 'I wasted 3 hrs watching a fancy dress competition on my 8th wedding anniversary'.

When you are free check out the review of this film by, a leading author, Charunivaditha here - http://charuonline.com/july08/dasavatharam.html

Related posts
1. Kuselan vs dasavatharam songs
2. Is Kamals 10 role in Dasavatharam a guinness record?

No comments: